Moonlight Artists-Press the "Follow" Button....You know you want to!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

New Poem for Contest- Free

Free
-----------------
I was scared the first time;
The second I rode by night;
By the third he had my heart;
After the fourth it was just a steady climb.

The wind blew through the trees;
Creating a harmony among others;
The sun shone high and bright;
Hear the wind blow free;

A chestnut mane whipped around;
Sending flurries of snow everywhere;
There were two, two were free by heart;
They were bound;


I wrote this poem with the second verse of "Aladdin", but added on to it for The Cornet Crazie's poem contest at Treble Clef! I am only entering one poem! It is about me and Aladdin, of course!


5 comments:

  1. May I copy and paste this poem onto my website, The Writer's Advice, as an example of good poetry? I will give credit to MoonLight Creations and paste a hyperlink to that page so that people will come to your blog, etc. Casey, I will give you credit, too. It's okay if you say no. I just thought it was a great piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zara!

    And Wildflower? Can I have a link to your website?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. Zara. Go to this link -

    www.one-lives-life-full.blogspot.com

    That is another one of my websites!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! This is Miranda and Casey! Do you like our creations? It's okay if you laugh! That's kind of the point!

Sorry we're not here right now!We will answer you as soon as we can! Thanks for listening! Leave a message after the beep!

!!!BEEP!!!