Moonlight Artists-Press the "Follow" Button....You know you want to!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Friends

What seemed like never;
Will always be apart of me;
Will last forever;
And never part with my soul;

But when a day comes;
The song I'm humming;
Will fade into the mist;
I can only hope the day will be last on my life list;

The joy that is here;
I hope will stay near;
But I am ready;
For what may not be steady;

The words I speak of;
Are only of love;
The life and love I feel for Casey;
As a cousin and friend!


~miranda~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! This is Miranda and Casey! Do you like our creations? It's okay if you laugh! That's kind of the point!

Sorry we're not here right now!We will answer you as soon as we can! Thanks for listening! Leave a message after the beep!

!!!BEEP!!!