Moonlight Artists-Press the "Follow" Button....You know you want to!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Aladdin by Moonlight Dream

Aladdin
----------------
I felt dead;

His call awoke me;
A light shimmered bright;
Even in the darkest of nights;

I was scared the first time;
The second I rode by night;
By the third he had my heart;
After the fourth it was just a steady climb.


There was my first poem.!Pretty much ever!It is about Aladdin and the love I have for him.He's a horse.But I love him with all of my heart!

Also.I only made the second verse.Miranda made the first verse.Because she was helping me.Because I am more of a writer.Not a poem maker!So thanks Miranda!

Also the first time I rode him,I was dead scared!Because the person who use to ride him,well Aladdin always bucked when she was on him.The rest was just continuing in the year that I rode him!And I still am.More then a year now!

the first verse means of how I felt scared at first.But then after a while I opened up.Then a little while ago,I went out to bring him in from the pasture,and he nickered to me!I was so happy!I loved that!I always love seeing him and if my instructor suggests changing horses,I get upset.So ya.

This poem is about how much I love Aladdin!

Hope you liked it!

Moonlight Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! This is Miranda and Casey! Do you like our creations? It's okay if you laugh! That's kind of the point!

Sorry we're not here right now!We will answer you as soon as we can! Thanks for listening! Leave a message after the beep!

!!!BEEP!!!